An introduction to NLP for Teachers
Raising achievement, motivating and creating positive learning with NLP
Reasons for attending this programme:
Education faces many challenges, the imperative to drive up achievements and results, increasingly challenging behaviour in the classroom and more and more paperwork and pressure. We are all looking for the silver bullet or quick fix to make all this happen, however often the models are limited and only work in a few instances. NLP goes beyond this, in skilling practitioners to utilise the relationship between the brain, the body and learning.
What is the training about?
NLP is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and skills that enable learners to achieve more than they could previously conceive. It uses specific applications based on language and body language to promote learning by enabling the brain to work more elegantly and effectively. When people fail to understand or change in some way, it is not that they are broken but that they are uneducated in how to use their brain and often have an impoverished internal world. By enriching this world people are able to learn faster and more creatively
During this introductory programme you learn;
- To understand the basic principles of NLP and how they relate to learning
- To manage your state and the state of your students so that learning is more effective
- Ways to change negative and unhelpful beliefs your students or staff may have.
- Ready to use techniques to apply immediately in your classroom.
- How to use language to get better results from your learners
- To develop strategies for overcoming resistance in pupils
- How to have fun learning some new ways of thinking and being to reduce your stress level through the coming term.
- An understanding of NLP and its application to education
- Flexibility in behaviours to promote learning
- Increased motivation in staff
- Dissemination of new approaches to other staff
Duration: 6 hours
Fees on application
Mulberry Lawn, Quay Lane, Brading, Isle of Wight PO36 0AT
Reg in England 3959853 VAT No 757 594 085